La Semeuse | 2011
Adapted from a book by Fabrice Melquiot, La Semeuse is a dance and theatrical piece. Based on two writings already present in the original text, in an alternation of typographies, the two performers have created a stage performance that freely combines dance and theatre.
In a space open to images and memories, situations, places and antics unfold. It all starts at the end: a breakup, a lost love. Having gone travelling, she attempts to forget the taste and shape of the absent man’s body.
Ever-mysterious, the question of love is timeless. Playing on different levels of interpretation, this adaptation of « La Semeuse » plays on eternal themes with a new century style, taking the stubborn refrain of Ti amo played by Umberto Tozzi as its leitmotif… Dwelling on pain with a smile!
- Conception & Choreography | Christian Ubl
- conception & performers | Céline Romand & Christian Ubl
- Music | Fabrice Cattalano
- Video | Fabienne Gras
- Scenography | Caroline Cordier
- Artistic collaboration | Ingrid Florin
- Costumes |Christian Ubl & Virginie Corfa
- Lighting design | Jean-Bastien Nehr
- Colaboration | Ingrid Florin & Éric Zobel
- production | CUBe association
- coproduction | 3bisf Aix-en-Provence | CDC-Danse à Lille Roubaix | Kelemenis&cie Question de danse 2010 | Théâtre des Bernadines Marseille
- Residencies | La Tannerie Barjols | CDC-Danse à Lille Roubaix | 3bisf Aix-en-Provence | Studio Kelemenis Marseille |CND et Association Danse Dense Pantin | Maison de la danse Istres